Saturday, November 29, 2008
Can I cry??
Sophie is getting too big!! She can't fit in 0-3 mos & 3-6 mos sleep n' play outfits. Now she's fitting into 6-9 mos sleep n' play outfits. She can fit into 3-6 mos onesies/bodysuits but she also can fit into 6-9 mos & 3-6 mos pants. I'm not sure about 6-9 mos pants yet. I had to get rid those clothes that we bought for her. I told Mike that we need to get more clothes for her in 6-9 mos. Mike looked at me & said she isn't even that age yet! She's only 2 1/2 mos old. I gave him a look! He looked down at Sophie in his arm & I told him that Sophie is wearing 6-9 mos outfit right now (pajamas ~ sleep n play). He went what?! I said yes! He said you gotta be kidding? She isn't that age yet. I told him thanks to you! He went what did I do? For being big daddy & she takes after you. He went not my fault! I said yes it is ~ it's your genetic & you gave it to her! She got your hair, your looks & now your size! Mike looked at her. She laughed & Mike said oh well! We will shop for the clothes next month. I tried to fit her into sleep n play outfit tonight while get all girls into pajamas. Sophie screamed & cried that the legging parts are too tight for her along with her feet. She love to kicking & need room to grow. I tried couple of sleep n play outfits & she keep screaming at me. I finally found her 6-9 mos outfit & she was happy baby again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Joseph turned 2 months on the 25th and he's already too long for 0-3 month stuff! So I hear ya! He's exactly 2 feet long.
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to see them getting big so fast! Enjoy every minute! Hugs
ReplyDelete