Saturday, November 8, 2008

Poor Sophie




She's sick with ear infection. Yesterday (11-6), we had to take her to the doctor at the last minute & she was seen by Dr. Taylor (who isn't her doctor). He said that she got slight ear infection in her left ear & gave me amoxicillian for it. Her chest cold have cleared & she had cold for a day but she seems to be better today. No coughing from her. Dr. Taylor said I did the right thing to bring her in or I would've end up in ER for hours to see a doctor for her. Mike, Mike's Mom & I are taking turn to watch her & comfort her. But the girls aren't helping because they're screaming, yelling & talking loud which Sophie would get upset over. I have repeatedly ask them to lower their voices & play quiet. Guess they don't listen & never will. LOL

Tomorrow we are gonna go to my parents' house to spend the day together. My mom is cooking something up. I need to stop at the store to pick up something for after dinner & pick up the pictures of Halloween for my parents & Grandma Anna to see what the girls dress up. My Grandma Anna begging to see the pictures of Sophie after hearing from my mom on how big she've gotten & more chubby but very cute chubby baby. LOL She's my butterfly!!




4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Sophie is going to be ok.
    HUGS
    I hope your mom isn't making pee pee soup this time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL No she didn't ~ it was small thanksgiving dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie is better but she's so fussy today & we think it might be the gas. Ugh!! We have to wait & see how it goes tonight.

    ReplyDelete