
OMG!! The haunted house is amazing & so scary. Luckily for us, they took it easy on us because of girls. LOL But one guy scared the hell out of me & I almost slap him in the face (he saw Sarah was next to me on the other side & took advantage). LOL One moment it was so extreme dark with maze. I gave up & use my cellphone to light the way. LOL One lady in front got grabbed (she was pulled down) & scared the hell out of girls & they ran to the next room. They didn't cry but they made thru it! Woohoo!! Some moments we were stuck & couldn't figure out til people came along to help us find door. I asked girls if they were scared & they said nope. I laughed & said no kidding? Faith said I cried a bit but not scared. First thing out of their mouth when we exit, BATHROOM!!! LOL I asked if you aren't scare then we can go back in again. They yelled NO! While we were in line waiting to go in corn maze, they want to go home & didn't want to go in after got spook by some people in costumes walking around. Mike want to go back again but this time with my sister or his friend, Matt. She said we will see. Oh well!! It worth every dollar LOL We had hotdogs, cookies & Pepsi afterward. Mike want to go back without girls because we were focus on girls & be there for them but it was fun. There are some moments that we carried girls. Some moments, we have to walk with them. Mike would put Faith behind him a bit & that way he get scare first before girls does. Sarah would walk in front of me behind Faith.


Poor girls. Hope they slept well last night!
ReplyDeleteNo nightmares from them. They slept thru the night. LOL ~ Dawn ~
ReplyDeleteOMG, that looks like a BLAST!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Tammy ~ it's really cool. I have pass that place for years & didn't even drop it til Friday night. Now I regret that. LOL ~ Dawn ~
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm trying to find out if theres anything that you have to crawl through. I'm closterphobic (sp). I've always gone here but heard its changed this year.
ReplyDeleteAimee, there's second floor where it is completely dark & tight space that you have to feel your way out. We used our cellphone to light up the way. Yes they changed this year (my post was from last year). They have new spinning room. Most areas are pretty good walkways (not tight space to walk thru) except for second floor. Most people would just walk thru it in the dark but we had little ones with us & we just light up our way out with the cellphones. Hope that helps. I am claustrophia too but not as bad. I hate dark with no air plus downside for me is my hearing impaired which caused me to walk sideway in the dark like a drunk. LOL
ReplyDeletethank you so much! i'm fine with the tight space as long as I dont have to crawl through anything! the tight spaces bother me but like i said as long as I don't have to crawl through anything i'm good to go
ReplyDeleteHave fun! No crawling in there LOL Let me know how you like it.
ReplyDelete