Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Girls

Faith
Sarah
All ready for school
Their project which I make them to do to learn about what they learned over the season 'Fall'.

I am gonna explain each pic represent what:

Haunted house ~ their first haunted house
Jack O Lantern ~ craved pumpkin
Under Jack O Lantern is 2 kids painting ~ back to school
Basket of apples, corn & pumpkins ~ popular autumn food
Apple tree ~ learned about Johnny Appleseed
Next to Apple tree ~ Pumpkin farm (their first school trip to pumpkin farm with us)
Last one is on left corner (your left) ~ trick or treaters


I plan to do it again for Winter & Spring ~ part of their learning about the seasons & what they learned in school.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. :) They are gettin' so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project, Dawn. The girls did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are precious!!! Great projects-they did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Kathy's blog. I really like it. Aren't the pictures the girls did precious? They did a great job! Kid's artwork is so fun.

    ReplyDelete