Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Family Portraits ~

So wouldn't stop crying & threw a fit when I tried to place her with her sisters for 3 of them pics. She wouldn't stop. Mike thought maybe he should jump it & So got more upset than ever. She would only be calm with me. I don't know what's going on thru her head. It was overwhelm & stress dealing with Sophie. We are gonna go back next month to take some pic of Sophie alone.

So was supposed to be between Sarah & Faith. She got upset when I tried to lay her down.
This is the best pic of 3 girls together. The photographer left the room to give us time to calm Sophie down & she came back to take this pic but So sucking her thumb to soothe herself but in few moments she threw a fit.

Mike with girls. We couldn't get So to give up her binkie & she keep throwing fit when we tried to take it away.

Sarah
Faith
We tried to get So in the pic & she wouldn't calm down. In the end, some pics of twins alone
So she made it look more fun & we voted this pic is best
This was first taken & I didn't like it because it was too boring.
Mike had to have a pic of himself (macho ego)
Our family portrait:

1 comment: