Monday, October 26, 2009

Sophie & Jingle

Sophie play with my cat, Jingle. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like she says "Wait" to the cat when the cat walks away from her after you call her name. And when she goes up to the cat it sounds like she says "Sit" Cute! I think she's got a very tolerant friend! Sophie is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that she said those words. Mike's Mom told me that she can hear her said sit to the cat. LOL I used those words many times to her. She would walk out of the back door & I would tell her 'wait' for me to help her down the steps. She love sitting in girls folding chair & I would tell her sit! Because she love to stand on it or sit in it wrong way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!! That is so cute--both baby and kitty. And as Mya said, a very tolerant friend, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jos talks quite a bit too. :)

    Forgot to tell you, I'm having a card GIVEAWAY on my blog: http://730apron.blogspot.com/ All are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool I will check it out. Have he talk words yet? ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete