skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wanna know me?
Dawn
I'm deaf. I have been with Mike for more than 19 yrs & we are still going strong. We do have our ups & downs but love will get us through this. We have 3 beautiful girls, Sarah & Faith (our princess twins) & Sophie (our sweetest fun girl).
View my complete profile
Facebook Badge
Dawn Van
Create Your Badge
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Girls' Winter Concert
Sarah (she is most of time block by girl in red dress, Emma)
Sarah & Faith
Faith (she complained that girl next to her sing too loud)
They did wonderful. We're so proud of them.
1 comment:
Miranda
December 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Such cuties! I'm wondering why I haven't heard anything of a Kinder play for my lil KD
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cutest Blog on the Block
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
2009
(125)
▼
December
(5)
Our Sunny Snow Day
Our Snow Day ~
Girls' Winter Concert
Our Christmas Tree & Girls with Santa ~
Chiloe's Giveaway ~ HUGE!!!
►
November
(2)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(22)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
Such cuties! I'm wondering why I haven't heard anything of a Kinder play for my lil KD
ReplyDelete