Monday, December 21, 2009
Our Sunny Snow Day
We had fun today. More fun than on Saturday because I get to play with them & not busy shoveling. LOL We built girls' first snowman. I have attached picture of their first snowman ~ we couldn't get eyes, nose & mouth stay on. LOL We played snowball fight & fell in snow. I slipped & fell on on my butt after trying to chase Faith but Sophie's swing didn't save me when I grabbed it. LOL Girls thought it was funny that Mommy fell on her butt. Sarah is the chicken one & she would run away; Faith & I would run after her & throwing snow at her. I would push her & she fall down & I would cover her in snow. LOL They had so much fun even their jeans soak through. We made fudge & don't know how it turn out. Mike just took bite LOL I took Sophie out in snow when she woke up from her nap & she only stay outside short time. She got upset when we brought her back in. It was hard to pay attention to Sophie while girls throwing snowballs at me. LOL Sophie was sitting in swing & she got mad when she fell face down in snow. LOL
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cute. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Dawn,
ReplyDeleteI see you like Dan Brown and Steve Berry. I thought I would drop you a note an let you know about Harlan Coben. He is not on the historical side like Dan and Steve but his books will keep you involved. His books are gripping and at times nerve racking. I think if you start with "The Woods", you will be hooked. Have a nice day!
Dona