Girls, Mike's Mom and I pitched in to make the carrot snacks for their classmates (42 carrots) and boy were we tired. LOL Spring break starting today through Easter weekend for girls.
Here's Faith cutting the ribbon:
Sarah want to show off carrot snacks. LOL
The kids in their classes love their carrot snacks. Sarah and Faith came home and said thank you mommy! LOL I made their day by show up at their school and surprise them. We had lunch together before Sophie's speech appointment with Ms. Tomey.
Sophie will have speech therapy to guide her the right direction on how to speak. Sophie is perfect healthy girl but just need a little help with some letters and words. She like Ms. Tomey a lot.
We had our driveway paved with blacktop
We dye shirts with Sharpie markers and 91% alcohol. Very easy and fun to do. I got the idea from
I have few things that I want to share with you that have been reeling in my minds but I just can't get it straight to write it down. LOL Hopefully soon.


What a fun weekend. Those are some great ideas to keep the girls busy. I love your driveway..I bet the girls will love that this summer when they can ride their bikes. The carrots are an adorable idea.Those shirts are awesome. Great work girls. :)
ReplyDelete