Saturday, March 24, 2012

Coming back

My friend, Kerri, who persuade me to get back into blogging because she love hearing my stories on the days with girls and my creative days. I told her that I will try to come back to blog again.

I love blogs more than anything and they are where I find ideas for my girls' craft days with Mommy (me) and parties. Pinterest is the best thing because it always led me to blogs and I look into many hundreds of blogs to find ideas.

But my blog wouldn't be the same as Kerri because she's very good writer and creative with words on how she feels and express in ways that I wouldn't describe like her. :D

If it wasn't for blogs, I wouldn't have firepit, parties, crafts, tire swing and more with my daughters. I thank you (whoever posted the blogs) on their days, parties and creatives for giving me ideas and use them toward fun days with my daughters.

It might be my challenge to get away from Facebook and get back into blogging again. I always post things on Facebook but lately Facebook is getting bored and I don't get many replies on my status. Maybe it's time for me to move on back to blogging.

Wish me the best to see if I can come back into blogging again. :-)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You're back on your blog!! :) I can't wait to see all the things you do with the girls. I love all the fun things you do. You have a wonderful blog full of great family ideas. Plus, your cross stitch is amazing! I can't wait to read about your days! :)

    ReplyDelete