I'm deaf. I have been with Mike for more than 19 yrs & we are still going strong. We do have our ups & downs but love will get us through this. We have 3 beautiful girls, Sarah & Faith (our princess twins) & Sophie (our sweetest fun girl).
Oh I never explained in the blog. Mike want to go for fourth kid & I'm against that. I already got enough hands with 3 girls. Sophie keep me on my toes all the times. The reason Mike want to go for fourth kid because he want to have a boy with his name but if it's girl, he want to name her Michaela. I was trying to convince Mike that 3 girls are perfect for us. So I came up with an idea on giving the name to Sophie because she look so much like Mike & that's how she got her second middle name add to Sophie Mae. Mike like the idea & we went ahead to do this before she turn one year old.
With a name added or not, she's a real cutie !!! ;-) 3 is fine, 4 is too much , especially for the mom ;-) lol it's hard to give attention to everybody after 3 in my opinion .
I guess I missed the blog about why you changed her name. :)
ReplyDeleteCute picture.
Oh I never explained in the blog. Mike want to go for fourth kid & I'm against that. I already got enough hands with 3 girls. Sophie keep me on my toes all the times. The reason Mike want to go for fourth kid because he want to have a boy with his name but if it's girl, he want to name her Michaela. I was trying to convince Mike that 3 girls are perfect for us. So I came up with an idea on giving the name to Sophie because she look so much like Mike & that's how she got her second middle name add to Sophie Mae. Mike like the idea & we went ahead to do this before she turn one year old.
ReplyDeleteWith a name added or not, she's a real cutie !!! ;-) 3 is fine, 4 is too much , especially for the mom ;-) lol it's hard to give attention to everybody after 3 in my opinion .
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is Mike deaf? and what about your kids?
ReplyDeleteIf it were entirely up to my husband we'd have 10 kids probably. LOL
ReplyDeleteMichaela..cute.