Saturday, August 22, 2009
Sophie & her drum
My grandmother sent the girls gift card. We had to get something for Sophie. I came across this cute Baby Genius All-In-One Musical Band (it comes with maracas, tambourine, flute & drum with drumsticks). I thought it would be great for all 3 girls to play music together. It would be good for Sophie to play something with girls because on some days, there are some toys that girls play with & Sophie isn't permit to play with them. Most of toys that she got are baby toys & girls aren't into them. So I want something that all girls can play together. Sophie love it; so does the girls. Sophie will be 12 mos next month but the drum set said for 18 mos but Sophie love it so much. She would shake the maracas & bang the drum away.
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Never too young to encourage music and playing an instrument. When she joins the band you can show her these photos. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable.
Awwww...hehehe...she is too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Katy. Thanks Kathy.
ReplyDelete