Sunday, September 20, 2009

Halloween costumes ~

I was thinking bout girls goes as Snow Princesses this Halloween. But Mike's Mom doesn't agree & she doesn't think the costumes look good. I thought those are cute.

Sarah would wear this with cape (pic below). It has hoop wire on the bottom of skirt.




Faith would wear this. But there is another dress identical to the one above & they're in gold color. I'm not sure if I'm getting both identical with different colors or 2 different dresses.


I'm thinking about doing their hair in bow & have to go out to find bows for their hair. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like the blue one. :) They look nice and warm! What do the girls want to be? I let Kate pick since she's old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute outfits. Did the girls pick them out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ~ I picked it for girls. They asked me for princess outfits. This is what I found. I pick couples & they pointed out what they want. ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete