Sunday, September 13, 2009

Woodland Ferry Festival

We went to Woodland Ferry Festival, DE. They always hold festival to raise money for the ferry every year in Sept. It's small festival & very nice.

They got brand new ferry this year. The ferry were closed for months because they had to wait for the new ferry to come in.


During festival, the ferry are closed to cars. Only passengers are allow to walk on or ride on. So girls ride on it to enjoy small trip across the river & back. LOL Faith is in dark pink & Sarah in light pink shirts.


Sarah in moon beam bounce & they're having fun.

Look at me, said Faith. LOL
Girls wouldn't go home til they get chance to ride in this duck train. When we went to see if they could go on & the young man said that they are out of gas. So we walk around a bit longer & hoping they get gas. They finally did & girls got excited & ran for it. But they miss out the first ride & wait for the second ride. LOL


A day at festival would be no fun without paint & balloon from clown. LOL Here's Faith ~ she freaked out & didn't want a paint on her face. LOL So she got paint on her wrist. She was more shy with the clown than Sarah was.
Show off to me on what they got. Sarah is too busy with her lollipop. LOL
Faith's paint wrist
Girls were listening to her chatty (I have no idea what she was saying) LOL. Girls made beads with chenill sticks. You can see for yourself in above pic of Faith's bracelet & in Sarah's hair.
Sarah got paint on her ears on make believe earrings & on her face.
I asked Sarah to show it to me & take a pic for photo album.We were about to leave but girls begged me if they could stay to listen to a man perform. I told them sure. I let them enjoy the music (don't ask what kind of music he play). LOL
Funny thing about this picture, most senior citizens are in the audience. They look around to see where's mommy or daddy? I was standing on the side & didn't sit with girls. One woman noticed that I'm the mommy & she spread the words to others that I'm the mommy. LOL She noticed I signed to girls about something & girls response with their voices. LOL
Here's Sophie. I bought Crayola Buddies for her birthday. She enjoy it but she love to eat it too. LOL This is first moment I put it in her hand & her face light up.
Here's Milo with Sophie. Milo love sleeping with whoever is sleeping. Had to capture that moment.

1 comment: