Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Keeping Milo a bit longer
Heather (Mike's niece) is upset because Morgan (Pam's daughter) asked Heather about Milo & want Heather to keep the pets. Heather lied to her & said that Milo is at the vet because of his tail. His tail is bend (bone part inside the tail). But actually Milo is with us. Milo is happy cat right now & we are spoiling him & he's bouncing off the walls. Just tonight, girls accidently let him out of room & he chased Jingle all over the house & knocking things over. LOL We panic & ran after Milo til Sallie caught him. I put him back in my room & told girls to go to bed now! Sallie & I laughed about the chase. I got girls in bed (past their bedtime). We are going to hold on to Milo a bit longer til Heather figure out this. We told her that her bf just pass away & it take time to recovery from this & not to rush into decisions. We are happy to hold on to Milo til she's ready to decide on what she want to do with him. She want to come over to take him bcause of inconvience. I told her nah! We are happy to have him. Girls love him. We will take care of him til she's ready to decide on what she want to do. That's what families are for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I dunno, Dawn, sounds to me like you've got another cat!
ReplyDelete