My Santa collections ~ someday I would love to collect more.
I made this (plastic canvas). Very challenge

Here are my Santas. Far left is my first one.

Here's Mike's Grinch. LOL Now Sophie said it's hers. Girls' Sesame Street (from their second Christmas)

My Santas from last year. I gotta have Woodland Santa & Father Christmas. I love all kind of Santas.

Santa Stocking tree (some of things that belong to Mike's Mom). Don't mind the shelves being empty (we had to remove the glass shelves because it keep come a-crashing on top of girls when they were infants. Now it's Sophie's turn). That furniture is worse unstable in entire house & Mike's Mom won't give it up.

Our Christmas Tree ~ Pre-Lit (new one)
.JPG)
Sophie did wonderful with Santa. She didn't cry or scared of him. I think it's because girls were friendly with him & chat with him to make her see that Santa is okay. So just sat there & listen to him & girls chatty. LOL I'm relieved. LOL
.jpg)
Thanks for looking. This will be good Christmas for all of us if no one get sick.
I love the photos of the girls with Santa. :) Adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute pic of the girls with Santa.
ReplyDeleteWe are also hoping no one gets sick at our house too.
Wishing everyone well. TTYL
Thank you! ~ Dawn ~
ReplyDeleteYour tree is beautiful. Love the pic of the kids with Santa. You have a great Santa Collection!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cindy Mae. Did you know that Sophie's name is Sophie Mae? LOL ~ Dawn ~
ReplyDelete