girls are petting the baby chicks & they freak out when we offered them to hold the chicks. LOL
At petting zoo, they're petting donkey.
Faith & Sarah had to do this & be Farmer Brown. LOL Faith is below & Sarah is on your right.
Here is Sarah (in dark pink shirt) proudly to pet baby chick but won't hold it. Til later on, I helped her to hold one.
Up above is Faith, she got mad at me & said don't want to hold the chick. I told her to pet the chick & don't have to hold it. She said okay afterward.
Here are the working horses. They're all beautiful! Girls enjoy seeing huge horses. I told girls to go stand near the fence & I wanna take a pic. They wouldn't move a budge to get closer to fence. I asked girls why not? Sarah said he got huge ass & he's gonna poop on me. LOL
We watched for few moments to see what they were doing. They were pulling heavy fence to see how strong the horses are. So Sarah asked me what if the horses poop & the guys carried the rod behind the horses step in it. I laughed & told her that it is part of their job. They must've stepped in many poops at the farm & it's their job.
In many pictures, they wouldn't pose for me. So I just snapped them when I can.
Sarah said stinky!! But beautiful animals. Can't believe how huge those pigs are. LOL Tracy said eeww!! I said you know they're cleanest animals on planet. She laughed.
Here we are leaving the fair ground. Girls want trombones & they love it. Now they're driving Mike's Mom crazy with it. LOL
We went in one of building to get cool off. We saw that one of stand is giving away free balloons (not blow up) & Tracy went to grabbed 2 for girls. She blew up for Faith & Faith love it. Sarah freaked out & threw fit. She was so upset that tears fell out of her eyes. Tracy thought that Sarah want a balloon blow up but Sarah said no! She tried to pop Faith's balloon & crying to me. I told Sarah calm down & tell me what's wrong? She said there's ceiling fans on top & they're gonna pop the balloon. I laughed so hard & told her that it is okay as long as we hold on the balloon. Tracy was about to blow up one & I told her not to do it. I told Faith let me carry your balloon. What happened was, we have ceiling fans at home & not very high ceiling (maybe 8 ft from floor to ceiling). One time girls were playing with balloons & threw up in the air. The balloons got caught in the living room fan & the balloons got popped. Ever since we bring home balloons or blow up one, Sarah would go around the house to turn off the fans but some fans are hard to reach. She would make the balloons lock in Sophie's room (where there is no ceiling fan). LOL That's why she was freaking out.
Another moment is the lady offered us free juice with no sugar. We all grabbed it. Tracy & I drank it & said not bad. Girls drank it too & they just looked at each other & said nothing. The lady asked them was it good? Sarah said in her low voice no! LOL The lady said maybe if you drink some more & you will like it. So they did sip some more & gave each other a look. The lady said well? Sarah said what? She said does it taste good? Sarah looked at her & said no. We all laughed.
Another moment, one deaf guy thought my sister was deaf but my sister keep repeat to him that her sister (me) is deaf. he keep signing to her so fast & she couldn't understand him. LOL I knew his wife from school & he told me that today is the day where all deaf people comes in. But we saw more coming in when we left.
I turned down a lot of offers that people try to get my attention. One lady want to chat with me & I said no thank you. She was trying to sell organic body lotion, cream, whatnots. Tracy jumped in & said I will listen to you. The reason I said no thank you because it will be difficult to understand them chatty so fast & I can be rip off if I misunderstood them. So...my sister said sure. The woman said let me put creme on your back & she did. My sister said it felt so good but...I told her that she stinks in sign language. My sister laughed. Now when she was done, my sister said thank you. We walked away. She said omg! I stink! I laughed & said you fell for that crap & now you have to live with that. Sarah walk up to her & said you stinky! Tracy said thanks a lot. She tried to cover herself up with body spray & it didn't work. Girls said let's go. My sister said fine & tried to grabbed their hands & they freaked out & ran to me. LOL My sister said what's wrong with me? They turned to her & said you stink! LOL
Another moment is we met a robot & he adored the girls. He was talking to girls & gave my sister a handshake for have beautiful girls & my sister told him that I'm not the mommy ~ she is. I went thanks a lot! LOL The robot said I'm sorry. Can I give you a hug? I hugged the robot & he said oh yeah baby. We laughed. The robot was talking to me & my sister said she's deaf. The robot said oh my fault. I got no lips for her to read. LOL The robot asked girls to give him a hug. Faith did & Sarah said no! Robot said why not? Sarah said you freak! I went Sarah! She said he's weird! I said he's a robot & he is like that. Sarah said nope! I said at least shake your hand with him. & she did. He laughed & said now I'm gonna tell everyone that little girl called me freak. LOL Sarah blushed.
We didn't go on rides because they were so pricey. So we went to McDonald's for dinner & playland. We were enjoying our dinner there. Girls were playing with a boy same age with them. There were 4 teenagers boys hanging out in playland & I was wondering what are they doing here? The playland is built for 2 to 12 yrs old & parents are allow to go on it when necessary. So one teenager boy talked to Sarah & I didn't like that. They were in about 16 yrs old range. I called girls over & said don't talk to strangers. Sarah said why? I said because they can hurt you. Sarah went oh. They both went back up again but I saw 1 boy went up too after the girls. I said in mean tone to get girls down here asap. They thought they were in trouble then 2 other teen boys went up. I fed up & went told the manager to get them out. You never know what those boys might do to kids up there in tunnels. Sarah & Faith were eating their dinner. The manager told them to leave & said they're too big for those playland. The parents next to us did the same thing by take their son down too. All of kids went back playing again after the boys left. Sarah came to table & said I don't like him. I said him? Why not? She said he chased me & scared me. The father heard that & laughed to himself. I said so? go chasing him back. I think he is playing game with you like you do with Faith. Then she saw him went up & ran after him. LOL I met them & they have adorable 1 yr old son.
We came home. That's our day!


Fun filled day..great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI would've done the same thing at McDonalds. As soon as I saw the teenagers coming in the play area I would've had the kids come out of the play area and we would've left.
Looks like you had a really fun day. The girls are so cute with the animals! My little girl loved the bunnies at the fair and wanted to take one home so bad.
ReplyDelete