We're back ~ sunburned & fun!! Girls love it so much. I had hard time dragging them out of pool. Mike forgot the camera (but that's okay) we will go back in 2 weeks after Lisa's (Mike's sis ~ from GA) visiting next week. We had to cut it short because Sophie was cranky & not feeling well. Next time we aren't bringing her ~ so girls can enjoy their time in the pool a little longer.
Faith freaked out when she fell in the pool after slipped on the steps & wouldn't swim inside the pool or go to 3 ft area which Sarah play in. I would swim with girls to 5 ft area by carrying them & back to the pool steps. Faith starting to trust me & let me to let her come in to 3 ft (which stopped to their chins). They played for about 45 mins in 3 ft area. They love it.
Sophie freaked out & didn't like the float arms. But Mike took her & sat on the edge of pool. So she can sit in the water (on the step) & watch people.
Sarah told me that I can't dive (meaning go underwater) in the pool because I would drink the water & coughing it up & not good for me. LOL Faith would said I was scared but now I'm okay. LOL
It was fun. We walked back to my parents' house while Mike & Sophie take the car. We were too wet to get in the car but at least it is good exercise. Girls love the walking. We sat around & chatty for a while. We had to go & grabbed McDonald's to eat in the car. Girls had M&M for dessert. It was fun. I miss it so much. I did have few moments just to swim while Mike & my mom watched the girls. We only had to paid $5 for each adult.
My parents thought my bathsuit is very nice & look perfect on me.
I'm thinking about doing this next summer to community pool often. Girls love it so much. Mike agreed but he want to know the cost first.
It rain when we were coming home. Several storms & heavy rain. Perfect timing!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment