I am unhappy with this cinema. Mike & I are hearing impaired & we check Fandango every Tuesday to see what movie will be showing in captioned (like subtitle). Right now the movie is Ice Age 3. So we just check to see what movie comes out on Friday which is Bruno. We were disappoint because we have been waiting for Transformers 2 for weeks. Now we are missing out on chance of going out on a date. We love dinner & movie date once in a while.Who want to watch Bruno?! Not me!
In January 2009, we waited for National Treasure 2 to come out in captioned & it never did. We were sad to miss that movie but we saw it on DVD anyway.
I sure hope they are thinking about Harry Potter will be captioned in few weeks.
I am gonna call them & talk to manager about this to see what we can do to make them pick better movies for hearing impaired.


No comments:
Post a Comment