Thursday, July 2, 2009

Flag Day Cake & Water Balloon Fight

Girls mixing the batter.


Sarah put the blue food coloring in white cake mixture ~
Faith put in red food coloring but it came out pink & she scolded at me for giving her pink. LOL


Girls are enjoying the mix batter ~ good old days




Here's Faith ~ all high & sweet




Here's Sarah ~ she won't put down the mixer






Here's Sophie ~ noticed her mouth. We spoil her by giving her mixture. She love it.





Water balloon fight while cake being cool off. I got wet more than girls did. They keep freaking out if I plan to throw them the balloons. I was trying to play balloon catch & they think they're gonna get hurt. LOL










Faith sprayed at Sophie & she got upset. Here I took the pic & doesn't she look like Elvis? LOL






Icing on the cake ~ Sallie helped out to cover the cake & we do the remaining.










Sophie was upset that we weren't pay attention to her til I pulled up her high chair & gave her the cars to play while we work on the cake.
Finish touch on cake with blueberries & strawberries
Ta-Da!
Proud girls ~ make their first flag cake

No comments:

Post a Comment