Faith in red & Sarah in yellow:
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Jitterbug Girls ~
The costumes have arrived. They're so cute!! So perfect for the girls. Downside is that the feather collar have about 6 inches rip between shirt & collar. I will try to sew it together. Mike will leave feedback to the seller from eBay.
Faith in red & Sarah in yellow:

Faith in red & Sarah in yellow:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They look so adorable. Now I want a dress like that to wear around the house hahaha
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! They are so adorable!!! I love their costumes! I bet they are going to have a wonderful Halloween! Boy oh boy, do I need to start searching for my girls costumes! I am so far behind!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL LOL Thank you! Hope you find something for your girls. I bet you will make them cute too. I got those off eBay & only paid $15 (with shipping).
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! Grown so much!
ReplyDeleteThey are the cutest-EVER!
ReplyDelete