Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aaaahhh!!!!

The day don't seem getting better for me!! Things were going good til I went outside to start up the lawn mower & the pull thing to start the motor snap off inside the motor. I went now what?! I texted Mike about it & he was disappointed in what happened. He is driving his mom to the doctor & grocery shopping. I want to cut the grass while girls playing outside but the day is ruin. Mike came home & fixed the lawn mower. He said it didn't break ~just that the rope just got disconnected like screw would come loose & he got it fix with no problem. Then I decided to ask him where's my dmc floss? He went oh man! I said no! He said I completely forgot & told me that I should remind him but how could I after him being upset about lawn mower's rope? I knew he want to get home immediately but thought he would remember to shop for floss. Michael's in Salisbury is the only place have floss. I used to shop at Wal-Mart which is nearby til Wal-Mart pulled all cross stitch supplies from the stores; but Salisbury is about 20 mins from where we live. I hate shop for floss & other things so far from me. I don't drive to Salisbury because I hate the traffic there & reckless drivers. I asked him that I want 7 craft drawer that found in Target & he didn't go there because of lawn mower.

My favorite needlework shop is in Ocean City ~ it's called Salty Yarns. Very nice staff & very friendly with me especially Sara (the owner's daughter). I wish I live closer to that shop. They got about everything that cross stitcher needs. I told Mike the other day that I should open up the needlework shop somewhere in Sussex county & he chuckled.

I don't know what I'm gonna do about Sarah ~ lately she is having accident with her urine. Just now she said I gotta go & I told her go! The bathroom was available & wondering what is she waiting for. She said I can hold it. I said no you don't hold it ~ just go when you have to go! She said okay okay & walk in the bathroom & peed on herself. She does this often & I don't know what I'm gonna do with her. She haven't had problem with this before. I think she's begging for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment