Mike have day off today & we are spending the day home. Just lazy day for us. Mike is looking forward to watch NASCAR ~ he's rooting for Jeff Gordon #24.
I have been working on a sewing project for my sweet friend. It's almost done. I'm gonna mail it out to my friend this week & when she receive it, I will share it with you all. I sure hope she treasure this gift. Thank you, Kris, for being a wonderful friend & stuck by me. **hugs**
I've been working on this project & that got me thinking about my other friend who was upset with me on personal issue. We had good relationship. I love her dearly & miss her very much. I would love to have her back as a friend & I miss chatty with her.
Girls have been playing outside. They were terrible during naptime & woke Sophie up by their screaming. Now Daddy is taking them outside to play.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Message her Dawn, see if she'll chat.
ReplyDeleteShe probably misses you too.
Can't hurt to try.