Friday, May 29, 2009

My date with Mike last night!

We went out last night to Zia's after I got upset with Mike that he came back home empty handed (dmc floss for my cross stitch project). So Mike apologized & we went back out again. We went to Target because I keep hearing how the ladies love Sterilite 7 craft drawer cart. Mike & I checked it out but the problem is he think it is too big & he told me that I should keep the storage for floss on closet shelf. We got those ~ http://www.sterilite.com/Category.html?Section=Storage&ProductCategory=144 ~ the bigger one. Mike said that it would be easier for me to pull out the drawer to find floss in sandwich ziplock bags. I told him that I was tired of hauling down the storage box (I bought those storage boxes from Wal-Mart in hardware dept ~ it's mainly for nails, screw, whatnots drawer storage box) & it was getting heavy plus make it difficult for me to bring down the boxes with girls around (will take pics). So Mike agreed after saw me struggling with them. So we bought 2 of them & I will put the floss in ziplock sandwich bags & marked it in numbers. I will mark on the drawer what code numbers of floss that drawer holds. It would be easier to pull it out to find it than take the whole box down. If we need more box & we will go back to Target to get the 3rd one.

Mike just bought older Nintendo online. We realized that he shouldn't have sold the nintendo system because it would be fun for girls to play. So they wouldn't have to spend all the times outside. So on quiet evening, rainy day or hot day, they could play games.

Girls got sunburn & I couldn't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Seems like we haven't chatted in FOREVER!!

    I store mine like so: http://www.themikkelsens.net/sarah/pictures/080201-Floss1.jpg That's not my picture, I googled it. I also stand them the otherway so I can see the numbers I labeled on the bobbin tab.

    Hope your new boxes work out well.

    I still admire and adore the flipflops you stitched for my flipflop bathroom awhile back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya I miss you.

    I used to do that but hate it so much for some reason & it takes up too much time to wind the floss. I love leave it in original when I buy them. I will share my floss when I get around to it.

    You still have it?! Oh wow! I didn't think you would keep it. I still do make some things for my friends online. I'm spoiling everyone. LOL

    I'm gonna check out your blog when I get chance.

    Good to see you!

    HUGS,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete