Funny thing happened is girls were excited about balloons & pulling down every one of them to handed it to me. It got overwhelmed for me. I am dealing with 3 1/2 yrs old twin girls & not easy task. I picked 5 & somehow I must've mix up with 2 balloons by fighting with Faith or Sarah & got the Over the Hill balloon. I told Sallie (Mike's Mom) to look at the balloon while we were eating lunch & we laughed so hard because I told girls now you made me pick that balloon & we are calling Daddy old man. Girls went no!! I said oh yeah! Wait til Daddy gets home & he will feel bad. They giggled. I told his mom after all, Mike always complained like old man. LOL We didn't go back to exchange the balloon because we live about 15 mins outside of Seaford & we don't want to waste our trip beside it's funny thing. And that's the proof on how we dealt with twins in the stores ~ they will do anything to get your attention & make you forget this or that. I even locked my keys in the trunk & went in the store but I asked Sallie where's the keys? She said I don't have it. I had to pushed Sophie to her & make her stuck with girls while I run out to the car & praying that I didn't lock the car. I got to the car & the huge guy standing near my car & I tried to act normal & not stupid mommy. I found the keys hiding under all the bags that we carried out of Wal-Mart ~ Sallie forgot to pick up gift for Mike & that's why we went back in to hurry up. LOL We got Cars cake for Mike & some decors. I took some pics of the dining room. Now we are waiting for Mike to get home from Donn's (hair salon) because I told him that I got him nothing for his birthday & he should treat himself to haircut. So he is doing it. LOL Normally Mike isn't easy person to be surprise ~ he always know when things happened or what he is getting because he is spoil brat.
Now Mike is on his way home. I took some pics & will show them to you later when I get chance.
Oh by the way, did you know that Pepsi have new soda out? It's called Pepsi Throwback & made of natural sugar. I picked up 3 bottles for me, Mike & Sallie. Sallie said she used to drink Pepsi back in 60's & 70's where they used to make with natural sugar ~ not corn syrup.
Check out the link about it
http://pepsiproductfacts.com/infobyproduct.php?prod_size=12&brand_fam_id=1051&brand_id=1000&product=Pepsi+Natural
We have tried look for it everywhere yesterday but couldn't find it. I saw that new Pepsi at small gas station nearby our home & didn't pick it up. So that's the only place have it & I stopped there today to pick up some. We haven't try it yet but we are waiting for Mike to get home to celebrate his birthday with new Pepsi, lasgana & Cars cake.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment