Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun day!!

We had blast time at the park. We went to walk to the other side of baseball field to check out the old bridge & they met a boy who caught his first fish. But I had to be cautious with girls because there is no protection guard rail for their size & they can fall in. They did have guard rail but girls can fall between the rail (top/bottom). We came back & sat under the pavilion to drink some water (thank goodness that I remember to bring the water this time or we would have gone back home early). They went to play & had blast time. I took some pictures. I can't get over that they could do rock climbing all by themselves. This playground is built for 5 to 12 yrs old. They have toddler playground but girls find that more boring & love this older kid playground because it required a lot of climbing. I tried not to bite my nails or freak out everytime they risk the climb. I felt a drop or two (you will noticed dark clouds in the pics) & we have warning for rain (30% chance) but I warned girls that it might rain. They begged me another 5 mins. I said fine. The wind pick up & it was getting cooler & the water lapping got stronger by minute. I told girls I think we should go & they said no please. stay for another 5 mins. I said fine & they were having too much fun & didn't want to take that away. We stay on for few more mins & I told girls that I want to go back to other playground because I want to take pics of them on that playground & they agreed. On the way to playground, Sarah asked me to walk up close to the water (the park have small beach & you could walk up near the water) but the rain starting to come down. I went oh no it's raining & both girls have surprise faces on. I told them come on! We made run for it but it came down so hard. Sarah fell face down in the sand. I went oh no & ran back to her. She was laughing & I told her that I would dust her off. Come on! We ran to under the bridge & it was coming down harder. Sarah think it is funny & laughing. We have about 10 ft to run to the car & girls screaming & laughing while run to the car. Faith said no run mommy. LOL I laughed & thought girls are being coolest girls in the entire park. They were laughing & dancing & running around in the park. People look on & realized that rain don't hurt. They all came out under from pavilion & walk to the cars or went back to play. Sarah & Faith said come on mommy! It's fun. That make me remember how much I used to do that when I was girl back then & I love summer rain. It's girls' first summer rain & they enjoy it. It was good to see their faces light up & make fun out of it. When we got home, girls still playing in the rain til it stopped & we went in the house. Now girls are laying down for quiet time.

Sarah is in white shirt & Faith is in yellow shirt. Funny thing, Faith find it very challenge to climb the rock wall. She would get mad at Sarah for telling her or try to help her on climbing the rock wall. Sarah just climb up instant but Faith struggled at first few tries & she finally got it.














No comments:

Post a Comment