I'm deaf. I have been with Mike for more than 19 yrs & we are still going strong. We do have our ups & downs but love will get us through this. We have 3 beautiful girls, Sarah & Faith (our princess twins) & Sophie (our sweetest fun girl).
Your girls are so beautiful! Love the hair! Did your hubby really cut it??? That is awesome! I am a cosmetologist...Ive been trying to convince my hubby to let me teach him how to cut my hair for years!! I think he is afraid of the perfectionist in me :) LOL! Thanks for you comments on my blog...they mean so much to me. It is always nice to know that people appreciate it and what they think! Hope all is well :)
Your girls are so beautiful! Love the hair! Did your hubby really cut it??? That is awesome! I am a cosmetologist...Ive been trying to convince my hubby to let me teach him how to cut my hair for years!! I think he is afraid of the perfectionist in me :) LOL! Thanks for you comments on my blog...they mean so much to me. It is always nice to know that people appreciate it and what they think! Hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog Dawn.
ReplyDeleteAwww....their hair looks cute! I didn't realize it was so long! :)
ReplyDelete