I was dog tired yesterday. I thought rain do make you relax but nope! When we got there, the weather was cloudy but not too bad. But it rain on/off more like showers. But we thought it would stop & move on but we had couple of downpours. Every time I go on rides with girls, it is downpour & when I get off, it stopped. That's funny!! I keep going on rides with girls & girls look at me & said your fault for making it rain. LOL Mike didn't go on rides ~ just couples. So we went on biggest roller coaster & Faith is allow on it but Sarah isn't. Sarah is one inch shorter than Faith & Sarah threw a fit & crying. I took them both down & said we cannot go on it. But Mike told me to take Sarah to other ride when he take Faith on it but I didn't agree. Sarah got upset all over again when she noticed that Faith is gone with Daddy & she knew where they went. She was crying & I comfort her. Mike took Sarah on SkyRide & Faith said she is happy to give that up to let Sarah have the experience. LOL She sure was nice to do that. Sarah begged me to go on water log ride & I said fine but last time we went on it & I got wet very little but the time ~ different story, I got wet big time (double wet from rain & ride). I was soak to my bones. We went on several more rides & Sarah said she was getting cold. We were about to leave. They have big pond with small metal bridge over it & only 5 people on it. So...Faith & Mike already went over it with 3 other people. So Sarah & I wait til they're off the bridge. We saw mama duck & little duckies trying to across the bridge from one side to other side (not across the water) & the boys behind me want to touch the duckies but Mama duck was upset & I told Sarah don't! She said Mama Duck is upset. I said I know. Not safe to touch duckies because Mama can bite you. So I blocked the path to let anyone on the bridge & let the Mama Duck & duckies to go over it. Mama Duck quacked at Sarah after we wait for her last one to cross over. LOL I told Sarah that she said thank you. Sarah smiled & we went on over the bridge. Sarah was talkactive to Mike & Faith about the ducks. That made her day.
Many people at the park but the lines for rides aren't too long. Just perfect. Many parents with kids especially little ones like one parents with few weeks old twins & toddler son. We saw some twins but a lot of kids.
Sophie stay home with Sallie. I'm glad that we left Sophie home or we would be worried about her & the rain.
We saw the sign on the way to park ~ it said "Dump body wanted for $600.00". LOL It meant dump body cart. They need to change that phrase. LOL Mike wished he could pull over to take pic but the problem is it is 2 lanes road & no room to pull over.
EDITED TO ADD **We went to Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster, PA**. I'm sorry that I forgot to mention that we went there on Friday.
How fun...I cant wait till my girls are old enough to go and enjoy fun times like that! Looks like you guys had a blast! Im jealous...I havent been to a theme park for about 3 or more years...brings out the kid in ya!! lol! And by looking in the mirror...I could use a little more kid in me! lol! Just feel like im gettin old :) But I wouldnt trade any of it! Every sleepless night. The girls are worth it all! All 3 of your girls are so beautiful...having little girlies is the best!! :D :D Hope all is well! *Rach
ReplyDeletesend your address to me at
ReplyDeletemilly @ mac. com (no spaces)