Here is the pics of Mike's small surprise party:
.JPG)
He got Cars ~ McQueen & Ghostlight cars from the girls. He got remote car of Jeff Gordon from NASCAR. He love playing with it & said woohoo. LOL
.JPG)
Here's the cake that Sallie bought for Mike. They didn't have NASCAR theme & had this. We agreed that it's cutest cake we have seen & just what we look for. We asked to write 'Daddy' instead of 'Mike' because girls outnumber Sallie & I. LOL Also, Sarah pointed out to baker that cake is for Daddy ~ not Mike. LOL She knows his name but want it to said Daddy.
He got Cars ~ McQueen & Ghostlight cars from the girls. He got remote car of Jeff Gordon from NASCAR. He love playing with it & said woohoo. LOL
Here's Sophie ~ she love playing with balloons & it was everywhere after I cut off the ribbons & left the balloons on the floor. She crawled through it & smack the balloons away. LOL It's her first experience with the balloons. She love the lasgana for dinner & oh boy, doesn't she love the cake? She want more & more & more til I said enough. LOL She's only 8 mos old & love the cake already. She might have sweet tooth just like her Daddy.
Here are the girls all decked up for Daddy on his birthday. The girls were on their good behavior except moment with the balloons. LOL They're dang tired & pass out in the beds. They had so much fun today.
.JPG)
Uh oh ~ here's first look of Mike came through the door & he was surprise. He said we all hid the stuff pretty good in the house & I told him no, we went out to stores today & he was surprise. LOL He didn't think we would go out & shop at the last minute.
Here's our works but I do the most works. We have hallway kitchen which I hate so much. I decorated the dining room. His birthday theme is car race with Cars because he's going to his first NASCAR race this weekend.
.JPG)
Here's our works but I do the most works. We have hallway kitchen which I hate so much. I decorated the dining room. His birthday theme is car race with Cars because he's going to his first NASCAR race this weekend.
I picked up 3 bottles of Pepsi Throwback with natural sugar as I mentioned earlier. We all tried it tonight with our dinner. It taste like Coke but a little off & not sweeter like regular Pepsi. So far it isn't bad but...we all prefer original Pepsi. Beside both of them have same calories amount.


Sounds like a nice little party Dawn.
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so cute. Love those shorts.
I didn't realize the Throwback stuff was actually different. I bought the Mountain Dew for Kelsey, she had 3 of them and complained about everyone being gross until we realized it was actually different.
She said it's so sweet it tastes like diet. LOL
LOL Kris ~ you gotta watch what you buy. Yes I think Mountain Dew is one of three different flavors came out. Let me look up online to find more info.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete