I went to ENT yesterday to get myself check out on why I'm dizzy lately. Few nights ago, I had it so bad & couldn't take it.
The doctor said there are many reasons why I'm dizzy. He just can't give me med or do anything for me til I go get MRI which will be on June 25th. Then I have to take battery tests called VNG test at the office on July 3rd to test on why I am dizzy. I read the paper that they gave me about VNG & what I should do or should not do. Ugh! I'm not looking forward to battery test but at least I want this dizzy spells go away & find out what's wrong with me. Mike have to drive me because they warned that I need someone to take me home. They said my ears look fine from outer but don't know about inner. I just bumped in their hallway even it's huge hallway. Girls giggled & the nurse said are you okay? I said I have bumped into a lot of things lately & I'm fine.
My friend pointed out that why MRI? She think it's too extreme. I told her that I mentioned the doctor that I feel like pressure inside my ear & feel like someone's finger poke & stay there & not letting it off. Maybe that's why he want to do MRI plus I told him that I don't know how I became deaf. My mom did take me to doctors to find out why I'm deaf when I was baby (my mom wrote in my baby book about my visiting to doctor on my ears) & they couldn't give her an answer. Doctor said they don't know much information back then about ear like today & he could look inside my ear to see what's wrong & what's affecting me. He might find the answer to my deafness & maybe it is part of dizzy spell.
I'm already nervous on taking VNG test after reading what it is all about & some people's comments.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment