I am so nervous around Sally & her workers. I didn't want to step on their toes after reading Sally's posts about customers in her shop. Out of spurt moment that I stopped at the shop because we are in Ocean City's boardwalk & on our way to Assateague Island for beach & look at wild ponies. She was supposed to email me on total & shipping but I thought to save everyone time by pick it up. The lady who work there couldn't find my charts & had to call Sally to come in to find my charts. I went ack! Sally is coming in where she is supposed to do something beside this. Sally came in & said I know what she talking about & left the shop. She came back in the shop to hand me the charts & I said in nervous voice thank you so much with my smile.
Lately, Sally is having rough time with her business & hotel. I didn't want to get on her last nerves like other customers have (as she have mentioned in her blog). I don't want to step on her toes. I want to be her one of good customers in her store. She's a sweet lady & her daughter helped me a lot. She doesn't deserve having bad time this summer. Hope things will look up for her this summer. She's trying her best & make everyone happy. **hugs** I don't know her personally but just that she doesn't deserve this!
Thank you, Sally, for ordered those charts. I appreicate it very much! I love your store. LOL Mike can't even keep me away from there. LOL
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment