Looking alligator in the creek. It's entrance of amusement park
Fun thing for girls to do & I bent it to squirt in girls' faces. They said bad mommy. LOL
Here we are in log ride. Girls enjoy it very much & don't get wet. I think it's because we aren't heavy enough to get splash on. LOL
Here's Duke the dragon. Sarah freaked out (yellow shirt) & Faith adore him. I told Sarah that he isn't gonna hurt you. She finally convinced that she won't get hurt.
.jpg)
Family portrait. Don't mind me!! My hair is in shambles & I don't have time to tend to myself while girls are having fun. LOL
We couldn't leave the park without them meet the princess. Girls were so happy & ran to hug her. LOL .jpg)
At the park, I got customers upset & the ride was shut down til they have someone to look at. What happened was we went on it first time & it was fun. Girls want to go back on it & we went back on it again right before we leave the park. So...Faith was with me & we noticed that the turtle isn't spinning as it should've. I thought it might be from my seating position but it wasn't. I got concerned & I noticed it's about time that the ride should be ending. The turtle spin too fast while everyone was slowing down & I had to hold Faith back because she could slide off the seat. Then the turtle slow down but pick up fast again & no one noticed the problem. Faith said to me what's wrong with turtle? I said he's broken. When the ride stopped, everyone stopped right away but the turtle keep swinging back & forth & felt like the chain is broken. Faith want to get up but I wouldn't let her til the turtle stop. Everyone was already off except for us. When we were leaving, I told the lady who is in charge of the ride at the exit & told her about the problem. The lady told customers that the ride would be close temporary til someone come out to look & everyone grumpy about it. Mike said look at people & they're upset with you. I told him that I don't want anyone to get hurt & we were lucky. There are many kids at the park that day when they arrived in late afternoon.
.jpg)
At the park, I got customers upset & the ride was shut down til they have someone to look at. What happened was we went on it first time & it was fun. Girls want to go back on it & we went back on it again right before we leave the park. So...Faith was with me & we noticed that the turtle isn't spinning as it should've. I thought it might be from my seating position but it wasn't. I got concerned & I noticed it's about time that the ride should be ending. The turtle spin too fast while everyone was slowing down & I had to hold Faith back because she could slide off the seat. Then the turtle slow down but pick up fast again & no one noticed the problem. Faith said to me what's wrong with turtle? I said he's broken. When the ride stopped, everyone stopped right away but the turtle keep swinging back & forth & felt like the chain is broken. Faith want to get up but I wouldn't let her til the turtle stop. Everyone was already off except for us. When we were leaving, I told the lady who is in charge of the ride at the exit & told her about the problem. The lady told customers that the ride would be close temporary til someone come out to look & everyone grumpy about it. Mike said look at people & they're upset with you. I told him that I don't want anyone to get hurt & we were lucky. There are many kids at the park that day when they arrived in late afternoon.
I forgot to add that Mike got sick in late afternoon. LOL Poor Mike.



No comments:
Post a Comment