I am really fed up with girls & they have gone too far on not listen to me anymore. I found Sophie had very small princess' shoes in her mouth. I got upset with them because I repeatedly told them that it's their responsible that they do not leave small toys on the floor. They did good job for a while but now they won't listen to me after I repeatedly told them to pick up their small toys. They have done so many things that they shouldn't be doing in last 3 days & I have tried time outs, took away their favorite things & more. Sophie love spending time in their room. I told them to lay down & have quiet time for an hour. They play & horse around. They were being loud. I told them please play quiet & watch TV. They didn't have to take a nap ~ all they had to do is sit on the bed to play quietly. They ignored me totally. What I did was I took everything out of their room (their toys, fun things & more) Now they only have pillows, dresser full of clothes & furnitures in the room. I even clean out the bookshelves. I found them climbing on the bookshelves. I put lock on cabinet where more toys in there & they can't even open it. I locked their closet where their toys & games are. All the stuff are in Sophie's room. I'm gonna take away their playtime outside & swimming time. They are not getting anything back for a while. I told them that we are supposed to go to air show tomorrow at the beach & now we are not going. I personally want to see it but now I'm not happy with them. Beside it's too far to go there ~ it's a family show (in Ocean City). I have tried everything down to smacking & more. They just stubborn as a mule & find everything funny even at me when I scolded. Mike's Mom just yelled at them for slamming her door.
Another thing, they found something else to slam down ~ the windows in their room. We are getting upset with them. Because we have over 30 yrs old windows & very sensitive on break them. Mike's Mom said she swatted the bug on window & broke the glass years ago. Now our windows are fragile & old. Mike is supervise them in their room. They're upset & I just realized that they just had their first grounded. I just gave back their bookshelves (small one) & the only thing they could do is read their books.
I'm grounded too & that's how I feel. Mike is going out tomorrow with his friend while I have to watch girls to make sure they don't do anything crazy or break the windows. I am thinking about they're gonna clean their room ~ dust everything & sweep the floor & slowly bring the toys back in their room.
Just had discussion with them about windows & door. Mike's Mom was in the discussion too & they apologized to her.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment