
We saw that movie with Bry & Svea. I wasn't happy with the movie. I love the book so much. I couldn't wait for the movie to come out & it was good movie; overall the book is the best. I love Da Vinci Code movie too & haven't read the book yet. Mike's friend told us that the book is way better than the movie. So I gotta pick up the book.
My sis in law, Lisa, told me that the movie, Marley & Me, was okay & she love the book very much. She said the movie doesn't do its justice & you should read the book over the movie.
We are going to see Terminator Salvation today. Mike want to see this movie after hearing his friends' reviews. We are going to our fave's restaurant, Zia's, for lunch. I love Christian Bale but one of his friend said he was bad acting in that movie.


No comments:
Post a Comment