Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations!!


I would like to congrats the Blue Ribbon Designs winners. I was hoping to win but guess it wasn't just my luck. I love her work. I'm so nervous on starting Alphabet Zoo for the girls & keep pushing it off. Hope someday down the road that I have courage to do this project.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Im not a crazy person or anything, but I found that you because we are both followers of Izzie Grace Blog Backgrounds. I noticed your picture of your girls. I have twin girls too!! They just turned 11 months old today. And it is so great to see how it is going to be down the road! Do your girls get along? It seems like right now all the girls want to do is pull each others hair and steal eachothers toys :) But now and then I catch them being little buddies and I hope that in the long run that is how it will be. Please dont feel obligated to, but I would love to hear from you...it is always nice to connect with other moms that are in my same boat! All 3 of your girls are adorable. Feel free to check out our blog! Have a great day!
    *Rachel

    ReplyDelete