Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Broke out swimming pool ~







Girls are exciting & it's Sophie's first pool. Sophie did well at first sight of water & big orange pool. She was happy & standing over the pool. Sarah & Faith was playing with spray hose & spraying at each other. Sophie got spray on & she got all upset & don't like the pool. I did try to put Sophie in pool with feet & she got upset. Thanks to girls for spraying on her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I would love to be friends! The Doc told me that my girls would be identical...but low and behold they were fraternal! They said I had one of the most rare kinds of twin pregnancys. Two placentas that grew into one but two sacks...I cant remember what it all was. But im just glad that they arrived safe and healthy!! Twins are so much fun. And your little Sophie is so precious too! I hope it is ok to put a link to your blog on mine! It would be so fun to stay updated with you. And I would love to comment back and forth :) It is so great to have found you...there is so much comfort in knowing that there are other people who know exsactly what you are going through. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete