Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cute story about Faith & her butt

It happened on the day we went to Ferry (below) & we had to eat lunch before we get on the ship (their food court are very expensive).

Funny thing in Rehoboth's McDonald's Playland, Faith said to me that my butt is stuck. I said what?! She repeated the phrase. I said knock it off. She love playing with phrase like poop, butt, stinky feet & more. I didn't think of anything but her being silly. She said mommy! My butt stuck. I said okay okay ~ we are going to bathroom before we gotta go. She pulled down her short to fix her butt. I freaked out & said no Faith! She said butt stuck. I said oh come on & dragged her to the corner of the room. Only one mom saw it & laughed. Now I got what she meant ~ she had wedgie from going down the slide & her undie got stuck up. LOL It was funny & you should've seen me freaking out. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment