Friday, June 5, 2009

Pink Bedroom ~

I got inspired by blogger who re-did her daughters' room into pink. I have thought up how to make girls' room into fun pink without Disney or characters theme. My daughters are into princess & pink right now. Our girls begged us to paint their room pink & we gave in. Their birthday is coming up & why not?

When I get around to do some things for their bedroom walls like cross stitch projects (shown below)

My mom already make their curtains & they're cute. I love it. I can't wait to see how it turned out against pink walls. She got those fabric from Wal-Mart for a dollar a yard. They are perfect.

I already order comfort for girls' bed ~ http://www.collectionsetc.com/popup_lgview.aspx?img=xlarge_13358.jpg

Here are some projects that I would love to work on for girls' room.

This is newest & latest from Country Cottage Needleworks which I love so much ~ once it's release & I'm gonna get it.


Girls love this one so much & they're into princess. This is from Country Cottage Needleworks too ~ Princess Parade

Girls are into animals & I'm gonna find time to do this one for the girls with dark green color. This is from Blue Ribbon Designs ~ Alphabet Zoo


I plan to make this into girls' name with pink/purple/lite green/lite blue & so on. From Lizzie Kate A-B-C-razy

I want to do this but still not sure. This is from Country Cottage Needleworks too. But I was thinking of princess & teatime with desserts like ice cream, cakes & tea.

I would love to have this one too but the problem is they come in thread pack & cost $14 each design. They are from Country Cottage Needleworks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment