Remember I mentioned Sophie don't like swimming pool? Now she does. I bought infant pool (pink with bee & butterflies) & she freaked out for a bit. I pumped it up yesterday & left it in the living room for her to get use to it & not be afraid of it. Today I put it outside & fill it up with water but she still freaked out. I back off with her. I went to Wal-Mart & got 3 rubber ducks. It worked. Girls have balls for pool (bright color balls) & Sophie love those. So I put her down near the pool & she freaked out a bit til I sat down & sang the duck song to her. She laughed while I play with her ducks. She start to join in with me & I back out slowly & she got into pool & splashing everywhere. She even went up to girls' pool to splash the water (girls weren't around at that time). She is getting back into pool without girls harrass her. She had enough & I took her in to give her bath. Here are the pics of Sophie & girls
She challenge herself by going to girls' swimming pool & I didn't encourage her or anything. She did it all by herself. See the cat, Star, nearby the tree ~ he's guarding her LOL


These are such cute pictures...your girls are so adorable! Looks like it was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Yes girls had blast time but for me, ugh! I work my butt off to make sure they have healthy summer & swimming pool. LOL How about your girls? Are they into swimming?
ReplyDelete